
What an awesome choice for a book club. There was so much to talk about. These southern ladies were great!
Thank you Lynn for hosting this month.
What a fun group we had.
In attendance: Lynn, Veronica, Joy, Trisha, Laura, Molly, Tori, Sarah, Moana, Wendi, and Cortney
Cortney summed the book up very well by saying, "The Help was a very interesting book to ponder on life, people, and true friendship." How true!
**update** On August 12, 2011 We went to the movies and saw The Help. It was wonderful!!
Tori, Rachel, Jamie, Sarah, Joy, Cortney, Barbie, Kainui,
and not pictured - Sally(made a quick get-away!)
2 comments:
I just finished reading this book for our book club here and LOVED it! I agree...definitely a book that allows you to ponder.
Thank you Debbie! I know, a year later... :)
I'm looking forward to seeing the movie out in August.
I hope you and family are doing wonderful. Much Aloha!
Post a Comment