Trish Sessions, Sarah Ohki, Jessica Rogers, Moana Piena,
Codee Franco, Jane Gorton, Amber Standage, Cortney Nadig,
Debbie Sell, Leticia Davis, Val Diamond, Keri Magaoay, Joy Paet

Our October Book: Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë
"'You have saved my life: I have a please in owning you so immense a debt. I cannot say more. Nothing else that has being would have been tolerable to me in the character of creditor for such an obligation: but you: it is different;--I feel your benefits no burden, Jane...I knew,' he continued, 'you would do me good in some way, at some time;--I saw it in your eyes when I first beheld you: their expression and smile did not...strike delight to my very inmost heart so for nothing...My cherished preserver, good night!'" Chapter 15
November's book:
A Girl Named Zippy - Growing Up Small in Mooreland, Indiana by Haven Kimmel
Thanks Molly Koch for offering your home!
**THIS JUST IN** from Moana Piena:
PEANUT BUTTER HERSHEY KISSES
I first tasted these at a Relief Society movie night thing and later got the recipe from a friend. Sinfully delicious!
1 bag (13 oz.) Hershey’s kisses
1 c. Karo light corn syrup
½ c. sugar
2 c. peanut butter (18 oz. jar)
5 c. Rice Krispies
Unwrap Hershey’s kisses. Put Rice Krispies in a large mixing bowl. Simmer syrup and sugar until sugar dissolves. Add peanut butter and mix. Pour over cereal and mix. Flatten small portion of mix, place kiss in center and shape into balls.
*Congratulations to Val Diamond and her family! Krystal Diamond arrived on October 24, 2007!*
2 comments:
Thanks Trish for having it at you home! It is supper cute! Thanks Joy for posting on the blog! You are amazing! I am so excited for next month! Amber
I made these peanut butter chocolate kisses tonight for the first time. Thanks for the recipe Moana!! Scrumptious!!!
Post a Comment