Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas by James Patterson
In attendance (remind me if I'm mistaken):
Amber Standage
Trish Sessions
Moana Piena
Tori Sessions (Nate)
Debbie Sell
Molly Koch
Jane Gorton
Elizabeth Baldwin
Codee Franco
De Dotson
Joy Paet
Amber, you just out did yourself with your beautiful handout and table display. Thank you for opening your home to us.

A made for TV movie was released in 2005. I highly recommend watching the movie after reading the book. I thought it was really good. The actor that plays Matt, Johnathon Schaech, was really terrific playing the man in head-over-heals love and anguishing loss.
2 comments:
Talented Joy!! Thank you so much for putting up the blog! It is amazing! I enjoy looking through all the fun times you had! How wonderful!
Amber
Hopefully, we can all enjoy looking back at our happy times over the years. I'm so grateful for so many wonderful women that are a part of our reading group. Thanks to all of you, this blog came to reality!
Post a Comment