Happy 2017 Book Clubbers!
This month's book is The Chemist by Stephenie Meyer.
In attendance at Joy's home:
Jamie
Cortney
Lauren
Joy
The Chemist had all the elements of a great book. I liked the action parts, the over all spy element drew me into the story. The characters remaining off-grid and undercover was intriguing. However, there were mixed reviews at our book club meeting. Those reviews reminded me I do have stars in my eyes when it comes to Stephenie Meyer. She's just amazing. So I remain a fan and forgiving of her writing quirks. ~Joy
some book club suggestions:
Cortney - May the Road Rise Up to Meet You by Peter Troy - Belong to Me by Maria de los Santos *see November 2017 book club pick
Lauren - Anne of Green Gables by M. L. Montgomery *see our March 2017 book club pick
TV series suggestions *Netflix and Chill*
Grantchester - Victoria - Pure Genius - Timeless - Bull

No comments:
Post a Comment