
Richard Paul Evans has a writing formula down pat -
1. Find an unsuspecting attractive person.
2. Find out their love story.
3. Make sure one or both of them kept a diary or letters to one another.
4. Capitalize on it.
Positive book reviews were left on Goodreads.com by Rhona, Joy, Moana and Caddie.

We had a baby shower for Amber Standage. The Standages will be welcoming a new baby boy in early June. Right Amber?!
We all wish much love to you, Rick and big sister Taryn.
Thank you Molly for opening your beautiful home for book club this month. And thank you for all your planning to make Amber's baby shower so much fun. I loved the candles and blue theme. And thanks to Sarah, Molly and Trisha for the games and prizes.
In attendance:
Molly, Sarah, Joy, Trisha, Arielle, Bonnie, Jane, Amber and
Codee & Terry (Kahana) - Born May 1st. Congratulations Franco Ohana!!
The book we will be reading in June:
The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards.
**UPDATE** Our next meeting:
Wednesday, June 18th, 7 PM at DeAnna Dotson's home.
**Update** Congratulations to the Standage Ohana!
Bryant Richard Standage born June 6th.
**Update** Please notice the book for July is now The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls.
1 comment:
Yea I agree with you on The Last Promise. I read it after twilight so it really did nothing for me. I did speed reading on that one. I'll give Sunflower a try.
Angela
Post a Comment