Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Sacred Clowns 10/19/04

Scheduled at Angela Muller's home, but she wasn't there so we headed to. . . De's Home.

Sacred Clowns by Tony Hillerman

Attendance:
Moana Piena
Joy Paet
Sarah Ohki
Frances Ammon
De Dotson
???
??? more, but I that's all I remember.

The Poetry Moment spotlight was Oscar Wilde. The suggestion from his work that was read that evening was to compliment others more. It must have been moving because it was the only thing I wrote down. We must have had so much fun I was too distracted to do anything else! =)

Also, I was wondering where I might get the opportunity to mention Frances Ammon. She was a wonderful, unique and special member of our book club. Sacred Clowns was her book pick for us to read. I'm so grateful to Sarah and others who introduced her to the book club. She is missed.

Next Book: Skipping Christmas by John Grisham

No comments: